This Budapest studio in Andrassy is located near Andrassy Avenue which was recognised as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2002. Andrássy is the commercial epicentre of Budapest and home to many landmarks, like the Hungarian State Opera House, the Pest Broadway and its theatres, the Heroes' Square and the Drechsler House, among others.The area contains numerous bars, restaurants and cafés. You can also enjoy different styles of modern music and nightclubs at the Opera House nearby. The studio is only 18 kilometers from the main airport of Budapest and only a 3 minutes’ walk to the nearest metro station. The popular Donou River is known by its beautiful views.
This cozy vacation studio in Budapest is situated on the ground floor of a building located in the most exclusive center of Budapest, close to the Danube River. The property can sleep up to 2 guests and is just a few minutes’ walk to Andrássy Avenue, the main boulevard of Budapest.
This Andrássy accommodation is a two leveled studio and comprises of one bathroom with a shower. A double bedroom is set on a mezzanine floor above the living room. The living area of this vacation studio in Budapest contains a wardrobe, cable TV with DVD player, a selection of DVDs and a comfortable sofa, which can be used as a sofa bed. The compact dining room is connected with the living room and includes a table with seating up to 2 guests.
The kitchenette of this Andrássy accommodation is well-equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, microwave and one ring hob. The property benefits also from a wireless network.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 13:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 21:01>>more info hereCheck-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 11:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Down Payment: The down payment is non-refundable
- Within 21 days: If you need to cancel within 21 days of arrival you will be liable for 50% of the full rental cost
- Within 7 days:if you cancel within 7 days of arrival you will be liable for 100% of the rental cost.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due