This vacation apartment in Budapest is situated near Andrássy Avenue, a World Heritage site. Andrássy is a main boulevard and the commercial epicentre of Budapest, with its cultural buildings and events. You can visit the Hungarian State Opera House, the Pest Broadway and its theatres, the Heroes' Square situated just in front of the City Park and the Drechsler House, among others. You can also enjoy different styles of modern music at the Opera House. The area provides numerous cafes and restaurants with walking distance from the apartment. The nearest metro station is on a 2 minutes’ walk and is located on Andrássy Avenue.
This remarkable vacation apartment in Budapest is set on the first floor of a building located just off Andrássy Avenue, the main boulevard in the city. The property is just a two minutes’ walk to the Opera House and various galleries and museums. This self-catering accommodation is a great couple getaway which can sleep up to 2 people.
This comfortable and bright Andrássy holiday rental is a two leveled studio with a bathroom. The mezzanine floor features a double bed and the bathroom includes a shower. The modernly decorated living room of this vacation apartment in Budapest has a library and a dining table with chairs. A sofa bed can be placed on request.
The kitchen of this Andrássy holiday rental is fully fledged with all the utensils you need, including a coffee maker, toaster and a microwave. The studio also comes with an iron and ironing board and a washing machine.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 13:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 21:01>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|21:01:00 ||05:59:00 ||20.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 11:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Down Payment: The down payment is non-refundable
- Within 21 days: If you need to cancel within 21 days of arrival you will be liable for 50% of the full rental cost
- Within 7 days:if you cancel within 7 days of arrival you will be liable for 100% of the rental cost.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due