This Brussels apartment is in a top city center location. All sights in the old town are in walking distance. Easy access to highways in all directions.
Bank: 100 m
Bus stop: 200 m
Grand Place: 200 m
Grand Place in Bruxelles: 5 min walk
Grocery Store: 180 m
Historical Centre: 400 m
Main Railway Station: 13 min walk
Town Centre: 200 m
Tram: 300 m
This Brussels apartment is a classy two-bedroom vacation accommodation which has everything to turn your Brussels stay into a pleasant experience and to provide a secure and stress-free visit. The travellers staying at this Brussels apartment will be welcome to make most of the spacious and convenient fifth floor apartment.
With enough space for six people, this accommodation features two bedrooms and two bathrooms, fully arranged kitchen with various cookware and appliances, plus a lovely living room. The Antoine apartment is found near the Grand Place and the historic center. In the area are available restaurant and grocery store.
» View the apartment video submitted by a guest
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At a nearby office and starts from 14:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 19:00>>more info hereCheck-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 10:30 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed.
- Within 29 days and 14 days of your arrival: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within the period of 29 and 14 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 1 nights rental of the property rented.
- Within 14 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 14 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for the full rental rate.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due