Located near the charming Rue des Bouchers, the renowned Le Grand Place and Park van Brussel, the Brussels holiday apartment Bourse 2 will provide many opportunities to grasp the beauty of Brussels even if your visit to the capital of Belgium for just a short time.
Bus stop: 3 mins
Grand Place: 5 min walk
Grocery Store: nearby
Main Railway Station: 15 min walk
Tram: 2 min walk
This comfortable Brussels holiday apartment for short term rentals is situated on the third floor (no elevator) of a pleasant building and it's windows open into a truly attractive, urban panorama. Recently renovated and newly furnished, Bourse 2 has been equipped to provide homely comfort and necessary amenities, including cable TV, Wi-Fi internet, DVD player and dishwasher.
This short-term rental in Brussels has a twin bedroom and a double sofa-bed in the living room. The living room also has an open-plan fully equipped kitchen and a dingin area with seating for 4 people.
The bathroom comes with a bathtub and there is a separate WC.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At a nearby office and starts from 14:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 19:00>>more info hereCheck-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 10:30 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed.
- Within 29 days and 14 days of your arrival: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within the period of 29 and 14 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 1 nights rental of the property rented.
- Within 14 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 14 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for the full rental rate.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due