This accommoation in Berlin is in Charlottenburg nd towards the end of the 19th century the street Kurfürstendamm started to develop into a high street boulevard and turned Berlin Charlottenburg into another centre of Berlin in competition with the former city centre along the streets ‘Unter den Linden’ and ‘Friedrichstraße’. Due to the mixture of culture, shopping and gastronomy, this area soon turned into a major attraction of Berlin. All this closeby to your apartment to admire and enjoy.
YOUR ENQUIRY FOR THIS BERLIN APARTMENT WILL BE ANSWERED BY A VELVET TRAVEL CONSULTANT
The owner of this Berlin apartment requested
meaning you receive VIP service
This accommodation in Berlin is located on Schwiednitzer street, central location between the fairground and KaDeWe. This Berlin acommodation is 56m² with sufficient space for 4 people. Comfortable bathroom, well equiped kitchen and 2 double sofabeds in the living room are available.
PLEASE FILL IN THE ENQUIRY FORM TO FIND OUT AVAILABILITY
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from .Check-out Info
: Checkout is usually before but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 45 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 45 days warning, cancellation fee of 100% of the deposit made to confirm the reservation.
- Within 45 days and 31 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking between 45 and 31 days of the arrival date entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for 50% of the total rental.
- Within 31 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 31 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for the whole rental rate.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Changes in reservations may include change of arrival or departure date, destination, number of guests and property or property type reserved.In order to make a change to your reservation it will be necessary to cancel the booking you have already made and then make a new reservation.In situations where the cancellation of the reservation causes a reduction of the services contracted with a particular property, Open House Spain S.L. reserves the right to apply the cancellation charge as specified above.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due