This holiday apartment in Berlin is in Prenzlauer Berg, a trendy area full of bars, galleries, restaurants, markets and shops. This is the favourite haunt of Berlin's creative scene. This Berlin accommodation is located on Kastanienallee, a famous avenue that leads all the way to the Mitte district. Because of the amount of designer boutiques on this avenue it has been knicknamed "Castingallee". Here you will find the famous Berliner Prater, a traditional Biergarten and well worth a visit. The "Lichtblick Kino", Berlin's smallest (32 seats) and cosiest cinema, is also here.
This lovely holiday apartment in Berlin is a bright studio apartment right in the creative scene of East Berlin "Prenzlauer Berg". This is an ideal choice for single travellers or couples.
The studio comprises one living area with a comfortable double bed and a sitting area. There is an open-plan kitchen with everything you need to cook at home. The bathroom comes with a bathtub and there is a free Wi-Fi internet connection.
This Berlin accommodation is overlooking the courtyard, so it is very quiet and cosy.
The nearest U-Bahn station is Eberswalder station that can wizz you in 3 stops to Alexander Platz.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 14:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 20:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|20:00:00 ||01:00:00 ||20.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 10:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Down payment: the down payment is non-refundable
- 30 days: In case of a cancellation within 30 days of the rental agreement start the client will be liable for 30% of the total rental amount
- 8 days: In case of a cancellation within 8 days of the rental agreement start the client will be liable for 100% of the total rental amount
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due