max 4 people
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
|On site amenities:
This apartment in Berlin Mitte at Checkpoint-Charlie. With one bedroom, this Berlin apartment offers beds for 4 persons. The apartments are spacious and practical, with dark wood stained parquet flooring in the entire living and sleeping area.
Info for handicapped people: The building provides has a large elevator, more than wheelchair wide. The apartments itself and all entrances are barrier free and wheelchair friendly. By all means assistance by a second person is necessary. Please ask for details.
There are 11 apartment in the same building and some of them have a large balcony. Completely equipped with everything needed for selfcatering. The modern kitchen provides an electric kitchen stove with oven, fridge with icebox, dishwasher, microwave, coffee mashine, toaster, cookware, dishes, cutlery etc.
Comfortable daybed (145x200cm), two chairs, 55cm Cable-TV, wardrobe, dining corner for 4-5 persons, sideboard
One Queensize double bed 180x200 with comfortable mattresses, bedside tables, wardrobe, chest of drawers, clock radio
Parking spaces are naturally very scarce in a center of a capital. In this area parking outside in font of the house is 22 Euro a day. Estimated 500m away you can find parking free of charge in another area, but we offer a better and safe place for 12,50 in our garage.
If you come to Berlin by car, your car is best parked below the house where you are staying. Please make use of this facility.
Your apartment is situated in a new building (2001) with a special architectural ambiance. The attractively composed front with large windows, an imposing entrance and a stylish staircase welcome you to your temporary home in Berlin´s City.
The neighborhood features buildings by well-known architects of our era, such as Aldo Rossi, Peter Eisenman, Matthias Sauerbruch, Prof. Josef Kleihues and more.
At daytime the small street buzzes with people from the close-by offices and tourists from all over the world. Elegant shops in the vicinity do full justice to Berlin-Mitte, one of our capital´s smartest areas. Parallel to Charlottenstrasse runs Friedrichstrasse with all its dazzling array of luxury shops and department stores (e.g. the famous Lafayette).
At nighttime this central living area is calm, quite and safe (because of the surrounding closed offices) - perfect for restful sleep after a busy, action-packed day.
Berlin-Mitte sums it up perfectly - you will be situated in the middle of our capital city and are able to reach many important places of interest on foot.
To live here means not needing a vehicle the first 4-5 days. Business visitors have a walking distance to many offices f.i. in Friedrichstrasse and for visiting scientists the Humboldt University (HU Berlin), Berlin's ´School of Mind and Brain´, which has latest been nominated as one of the best ´School of Graduations´ in Germany is a stone's throw away.
Checkpoint Charlie, the Berlin Wall Museum and the shopping street Friedrichstrasse round the corner, Potsdamer Platz, Martin-Gropius-Bau and 'Topography of Terror' a little walk - stroll northwards along Friedrichstrasse to reach the famous avenue ´Unter den Linden´ - up one side and down the other gives you about a mile of nonstop window-shopping.
In this area, the Berlin Public Transport network is densely woven: The central underground line 1 which takes you to Berlin's western centre, and in the other direction to Friedrichshain/Kreuzberg, is a stone's throw away. Line 2 leads to Station Zoologischer Garten one way and the other way through Berlin-Mitte to Prenzlauer Berg.
Not far away there is a Lidl Supermarket and the Axel-Springer-Passage, a newly built shopping center with some good restaurants, shops and a health care center close to the big publishing house Axel Springer.
Highest Rated Mitte Travel Tips:
General: Elevator, Balcony, Terrace, Wi-Fi, Towels, Linen, Wheelchair Friendly, Heating
Kitchen: Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Microwave, Oven, Hob, Fridge, Utensils, Cupboards, Toaster
Outside facilities: Car park
Living room: Dining table, Chairs, Coffee Table, Double Sofa Bed
Bedroom 1: 1 Double bed
Bathroom 1: bathtubOther amenities:
camp bed, cookware, dishes, cutlery, wifi 5 euro per day, No smoking
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 16:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 22:00>>more info hereCheck-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 11:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed
- Within 30 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 30 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 1 night cancellation fee.
- Within 15 days:In case of cancellation within 15 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for 100% of the total rental price.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.