max 4 people
Studio, 1 bathroom
|On site amenities:
This cheerful, cosy and perfectly located apartment in Barcelona can easily sleep up to 4 people. The classic vault ceilings, wood beams and parquet floors combined with colourful pop art designs make this apartment in Barcelona modern yet homely.
Modern amenities are mixed with a thought out living space. There's a sleeping area in the back with a double bed and the main living room comes with a double sofa bed and flat screen TV.
This apartment in Barcelona is situated in the ancient, seaside pocket of El Born, with its artisan cafés and bars, clubs and restaurants, art galleries and museums - including the Picasso Museum, the city's new Design Museum and Chocolate Museum. The district lays between the historic Gothic church of Santa Maria del Mar and the old covered market "Mercado del Borne", where significant archaeological remains have recently been uncovered. A short 15 minutes walk will take you to Las Ramblas, Barcelona's most famous promenade. This accommodation is well served by public transport - the nearest metro Jaume 1 is just a 2-minutes walk away - and for sun lovers, a lovely 15-minutes walk takes you right to the beach.
Highest Rated Borne Travel Tips:
General: Air conditioning, Wi-Fi, Bed linen and towels
Living room: TV with satellite, Dining table, Chairs
Kitchen: Coffee maker, Microwave, Hob, Fridge, Utensils, Kettle, Toaster
Bathroom 1: showerOther amenities:
No smoking, No elevator
price for this apartment is dependent on seasons and the number of people
- all current prices are listed when you submit an availability search
- prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, end cleaning fee, clean linen and towels
- minimum stay is 2 nights and more for peak periods
Check-in Info: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 14:00.
Check-out Info: Checkout is usually before 11:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- Down payment: the down payment is non-refundable
- Up to 2 days: If cancelled up to 2 days before date of arrival, 30% of all nights will be charged.
- Within 2 days: Less than 2 days prior to arrival: 100% of the total accommodation cost will be charged.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet, the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- As a precautionary measure, we strongly recommend that you subscribe to a travel insurance with our partner or with the insurance company of your choice.
The apartment provider reserves the right to cancel or alter the booking if:
If the guest(s) are not able to pay the pre-payment and/or remaining balance upon arrival.
If the guest(s) are not able to show their passport, id card or drivers license upon arrival.
If the guest(s) are not able to provide a security deposit in form of a valid credit card.
The apartment(s) or part of it is closed due to circumstances beyond its control.
The apartment provider will not be liable for any delay, loss, damage or expenses incurred if your booking needs to be altered or cancelled or the apartment provider is unable to perform the contractual obligations as a result of events beyond his reasonable control, which shall include but not be limited to events such as war, civil strife, terrorist activity, labour disputes, natural or man-made disaster, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions or change of local government laws.
In any of these circumstances the apartment provider will refund any payments made in advance, but will have no further liability to the Client.
If the apartment provider receives serious complaints or any disputes arise, he reserves the right to terminate your stay without notice and refunding payments.
A 20% down payment is required upon confirmation of your rental (Method of online payment accepted are Credit cards - Visa, MasterCard and if payment is made over the phone also Maestro (UK) and American Express (UK, US))). There is a 5 euro credit card processing fee when you pay Online. To avoid the 5 euro fee, we can also accept a Bank Transfer to the details below:
Bank Name: Banco Sabadell Atlántico
Bank Address: Rambla de Catalunya, 115, 08008 Barcelona
Account Name: Holiday Velve
IBAN number: ES11 0081 0200 21 0002232329
Swift/bic code: BSABESBB
The balance due payment most be done on your arrival. With your keys you will find the contract and a credit card voucher, as soon as you arrive at the apartment please, complete the contract and the voucher with your credit card details for the payment and leave them inside the white safety box downstairs. We will collect it the next morning before 1p.m.
In case we do not find the payment, or if you write wrong details of your credit card, we will proceed to deactivate your key and you will not be able to enter to the apartment. Also since we have to send someone to give you a new key there will be a penalty of 20 Euros.
Please make sure your credit card is working in Spain.
ALTERATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS BY HOLIDAY VELVET
Though it is unlikely that Holiday Velvet will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it does occasionally happen, and we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the Villa booked, Holiday Velvet shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For example, if the properties are damaged or rendered unusable Holiday Velvet will endeavor to locate an alternative property for the period required. However, if this is not possible, or you do not wish to be transferred, Holiday Velvet will cancel the booking and refund you in full. Holiday Velvet shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by the client.
A security deposit is required to cover for damages, broken or missing linen, plates, silverware, glasses, and cooking or kitchen utensils. The amount required varies according to the owner, this is clearly stated on the accommodation page and again on your voucher. Payment can be made either in cash or by a credit card authorisation on arrival.
The Provider may supply an inventory and schedule of condition of the content of the property at the commencement of the Term.The Guest is advised to check thedocument thoroughly, sign agreementwith the contents and return to theProvider within 24 hours of the commencementof the Term.At the end of the Term the Provider orhis Agent will check the inventory roomby room.If the Provider is not satisfied as to thecondition of a room or anything in it,the Provider may propose a deductionof a sum from the deposit, in order toput the matter right.Allowance will be made for fair wearand tear that is reasonable damagebrought about by dwelling in the property.Wear and tear is foreseeabledamage. Non-foreseeable damage,such as damage, which renders theitem unusable, is not reasonable wearand tear.
Check-in is after 12:00. The guest should notify Holiday Velvet at least one week in advance of the day and precise time of arrival. On your arrival day you MUST call the owner from the airport or train station using the contact details available on your online Voucher. Should you miss your check-in time and cannot check-in, Holiday Velvet cannot be held responsible - alternative accommodation will be at your own charges.
It is required to vacate the accommodation by 10:00 but please make an appointment with your contact on arrival or at least 3 days before departure to arrange the departure formalities. At the end of the Term the Guest will: Immediately return all the keys of the Property to the Provider or his Agent or comply with such arrangements for the return of the keys as the Provider reasonably suggests before the commencement of the Term Remove all personal effects and rubbish and leave the Property and the Provider's fixtures and fittings in the same clean condition and state of repair as at the start of the Term, Reasonable Wear and Tear excepted.
AMOUNT OF PEOPLE
The number of persons occupying the property may under no circumstances exceed that specifically agreed at the time of the reservation, except for special authorization from Holiday Velvet. If no such authorization is given, Holiday Velvet is entitled to extra payment, or will have the option to withhold altogether access to the premises. If these conditions are not respected, Holiday Velvet shall charge compensation on the security deposit.
As utility costs can be very high many accommodation owners charge for electricity in summer to cover for air conditioning and gas in winter to cover for heating. This is either at a fixed daily rate as published on the accommodation page, or metered and charged at local rates.
APARTMENT REPAIRS DURING YOUR STAY
Although our owners do their utmost to maintain the properties in good order, if any problems arise during your stay, your should call the owner directly so they can resolve the issue immediately for you. No refunds will automatically be done in case of reparation of the apartment.
By law hotels and apartment owners must inform their local police of any guests residing in their property regardless of the length of time. Property owners are obliged to make a copy of guests passports. Some apartment owners may well follow this rule so please have a copy of your passport ready at check-in.
We advise that the Client should be insured by an insurance company, specialized in short term rentals of furnished properties, which most traditional travel insurance do not cover. This will cover the Client against risks of theft, fire and water damage, both for his/her own tenancy risks and for the property leased, as well as for claims by neighbours, and to be proven at the first request by the owner. Consequently, the latter declines all liability for claims that its insurance company may make against the Client in the event of a loss. Under no circumstances shall Holiday Velvet be held liable if the Client is not insured. In countries such as France this type of insurance is compulsory and you may be asked to attest to this coverage regardless of the duration of your stay, should the owner ask for it.
- A security deposit is required upon check in. You need a valid credit card on which a reservation of €150 per apartment is made. This deposit is authorized and is put on hold on your credit card. Your card will not be charged. After the check-out date the reservation on your credit card will be released on the conditions that you have left the apartment in a good condition, returned the keys and no disturbance has occurred. If damage to the apartment and its inventory or disturbance to other guests have occurred, the cost to the apartment provider of the damage or disturbance that has occurred will be retained from the security deposit, and the remainder returned to the guest(s) in the party. If this cost exceeds the value of the deposit, the apartment provider reserves the right to charge the excess to the guest's (or guests') credit card(s)
- This property is NO-SMOKING: Tobacco smoke odor lingers in fabrics, furniture, and carpeting long after the offender has left the premises. If such an event occurs, the expense to have the home professionally cleaned will be deducted from your security deposit.
- The Client must refrain from engaging in any activity that may disturb the peace of neighbours and others in the area. Client will also be held responsible for any disturbance created by members of his household or visitors to the apartment.
- Must leave the place in a decent state of tidiness and cleanness. An extra end clean surcharge may apply if this is not respected.
- Inform Holiday Velvet without delay of any problem or defacement occurring on the premises, even if source or extent of damage cannot be ascertained.
- Be forthcoming regarding accidental defacement or damages occurring during rental period, unless a case can be made that the Client did not cause those damages.
- Some of our rentals have a fire place. Please be careful: it is not allowed to start a fire in the fireplace. All fireplaces are for decorative purposes only. Our insurance does not cover damage caused by the Clients. Clients will be responsible for those damages.
- Is responsible for the keys during his stay. If the keys get lost, the guest has the obligation to pay the cost of the replacing.
- No pets of any kind are allowed on the premises.