Choose rentals in Barceloneta (or ‘Little Barcelona’) to be in the city’s lively beachside neighbourhood. What started out as a fishing community in the 19th century has turned into the city’s pleasure ground for locals and vistors alike. Barceloneta offers many things; long stretches of golden sand, a shoreline promenade that is perfect for cycling, jogging and strolling and a vibrant beach culture. Eight months of the year chiringuitos (or beach bars) are set up along the water’s edge, perfect for a morning coffee or sundowner cocktail.
Barceloneta’s atmospheric narrow streets hold some of the city’s most renowned seafood restaurants, from hole-in-the-wall tapas bars to classic eateries specialising in the finest fish. (If you prefer to cook at your Barcelona vacation apartment Barceloneta’s market sells the freshest of produce daily). Barceloneta is well connected by bus and metro and located a 15-minute walk to both the Barri Gótic and Las Ramblas.
Air conditioning, Washing machine, Towels, Linen, Iron and Ironing board, Floor ground floor (No elevator)
Living room Amenities
TV without satellite, Sofa bed, Dining table, Chairs, Coffee Table
Coffee maker, Microwave, Hob, Fridge, Utensils, Toaster
| |Bedroom 1:
|Bedroom 1: 1 Double bed|
| |Bathroom 1:
|Bathroom 1: bathtub|
1 double bed, 1 double sofa bed, stove, kettle, coffee maker, microwave, fridge, iron + board, bed sheets & towels, free baby stroller on request
Situated just behind the port and minutes from the beach, this wonderful and recently refurbished Barcelona vacation apartment has exposed wooden beams and bricked wall. On the ground floor of a typical Barceloneta building.
This Barcelona vacation apartment has 1 double bedroom and 1 double sofa-bed in the living room. The living room is all open-plan with the fully equipped kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
The bathroom comes with a shower and this accommodation in Barcelona has air-conditioning.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 14:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 20:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|20:00:00 ||21:59:00 ||20.00 |
|22:00:00 ||01:00:00 ||35.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 11:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 25% of the booking deposit is reimbursed.
- Within 29 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 29 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for the amount of 1 nights rental of the property rented.
- Within 7 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 7 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for 4 nights rental.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due