This apartment in Amsterdam is located in de Pijp which is is brimming with fantastic cafés, restaurants, coffee shops and bars. You also have the Albert Cuypmarket which has over 100 shops. This is a melting pot of cultures meaning you'll find some of the best restaurants in the city including Syrian, Moroccan and Surinamese.
Smoking, Balcony, Terrace, Washing machine, Wi-Fi, Floor 3 (No elevator)
| |Bathroom 1:
|Bathroom 1: shower|
microwave, oven, 6 pits gas burner, fridge freezer, dryer, one bathtub, walk in shower, 2 sinks, microwave, iron, Espresso machine, Water Kettle, Bread Toaster, smoking on balconies
This beautiful, newly furnished duplex apartment in Amsterdam is located in de Pijp, centrally located just minutes from the Museumplein with the Rijksmusem (Rembrandt) and of course van GOGH museum.
This apartment in Amsterdam is for rent for short and long periods. Two bedrooms and a sofabed will sleep six. A large open living space and associated kitchen will allow for plenty of space (120m²). The rooftop terrace (40m²) will give you great views over the Amsterdam rooftops.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is and starts from . Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 20:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|20:00:00 ||05:00:00 ||20.00 |
: Checkout is usually before but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 20% of of the deposit amount is refunded.
- Within 29 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 29 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for 25% of the total rental.
- Within 6 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 6 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for the whole rental rate.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due