This Amsterdam apartment rental is close to all the action of the city. The leidesplein is a busy square where most of the city's best restaurants are located. You'll also find the famous Nine Streets close by. Spend a fabulous day wandering from one to the next exploring the designer boutiques, art galleries, jewellers, gift shops and fashion shops.
This wonderful Amsterdam apartment rental has been completely renovated and is located in a typical townhouse in Amsterdam. Located in the Leidesplein, this Amsterdam apartment is right in the heart of the city and close to everything.
This accommodation is large enough for 6 people and consists of 2 large double bedrooms (one ensuite bathroom with shower) and a double sofa bed in the living room. The bedrooms face the back of the house and there is double glazing throughout. The open kitchen is fully euipped and the parquet flooring and brand new furniture make this the ideal base to explore the city.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from . Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 20:00>>more info hereCheck-out Info
: Checkout is usually before but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 20% of of the deposit amount is refunded.
- Within 29 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 29 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for 25% of the total rental.
- Within 6 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 6 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for the whole rental rate.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due