This Amsterdam apartment is located in the west of city center, very close to the Albert Cuyper Market. There are more than 300 stands, where you can find goods like cheese, fish, clothes to scooters and spare parts for your bike aswell as a lot of restaurants and supermarkets in the area.
In the area of Gerard Doustraat sqaure there are lots of typical dutch caffes and resturants. Big varity to choose from for you breakfast in the morning.
This apartment in Amsterdam is a lovely and comfortable apartment, with two bedrooms, very suitable for a family or a group of 6 friends to stay. The big living room is bright and relaxing. After the long day in the city, coming home is a big pleasure in this apartment.
In the living room, there are 2 big sofa beds and flat screen TV are perfect for relax and spend time chilling with your friends and family. The dining table is also in the living room, next to the open fully equipped kitchen.
Two bright bedrooms with one doube bed for each bathroom has a shower and jacuzzi bathtub offer you to take a relax after a whole day travelling
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At a nearby office and starts from 15:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 18:00>>more info hereCheck-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 20:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 20% of of the deposit amount is refunded.
- Within 29 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 29 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for 25% of the total rental.
- Within 6 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 6 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for the whole rental rate.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due