This apartment in Amsterdam is in one of the most popular areas, the Jordaan area. You can’t miss out on the Farmer’s market on Saturday and the famous Monday morning market at the Noordermarkt for some quality shopping for the best vintage clothes and shoes.The nine streets, filled with its lovely boutiques, cafés and restaurants, are within walking distance, as well as main sights such as the Anne Frankhouse, Western church and the Dam Square.
This cozy apartment in Amsterdam is located on the 4th floor of a canal house in the popular Jordaan area in the center of Amsterdam. The studio was just renovated, exposing the warm 100 year old original beams of the building, with windows on five sides including two in the ceiling, and 2 with canal view.
It is fully equipped with private bathroom, kitchenette, flat-screen TV, computer, internet, and telephone (free for domestic fixed-line use).
It sleeps 2 on a king size bed which can be split into 2 singles, and a third on a fold out futon. Ideal for 1-2, but 3 is possible.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 15:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 19:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|19:00:00 ||05:00:00 ||35.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 11:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 20% of of the deposit amount is refunded.
- Within 29 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 29 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for 25% of the total rental.
- Within 6 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 6 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for the whole rental rate.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due