This short term rental in Amsterdam is situated in one of the city's most popular areas, the Jordaan area. Don't miss out on the Farmer’s market on Saturday and the famous Monday morning market at the Noordermarkt for some quality shopping for the best vintage clothes and shoes.The 'nine streets' - filled with lovely boutiques, cafés and restaurants - as well as main sights such as the Anne Frankhouse, Western church and the Dam Square, are within close proximity. The city's central station is also close by.
This Amsterdam holiday apartment in Jordaan is located on the second floor of an historical building near canals, bridges, cafe's, restaurants, small independent shops and art galleries.
The living room of this Amsterdam apartment is tastefully furnished and features a large comfy sofa, coffee table, flat screen TV and DVD player. Just next to the living room there is a dining table with five chairs.
The kitchen of this apartment in Amsterdam is fully equipped with an oven, five burner stove, microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer combination. In the back of the house you will find a light and comfortable double bedroom and a second bedroom with a single bed. The bathroom has a bath tub and a separate shower.
My Mother, Sister and I chose to stay in the Rope II for a week's visit to Amsterdam. The rental was located in a nice, quieter part of town, that was close to Anne Frankhuis. There were plenty of upscale shops, outdoor markets and two groceries just around the corner. Centraal Station was less than a 15 minute walk away. Dam Square seemed just slightly further. There is a tram stop close by. We also walked to the Rijksmuseum, which was about 30 minutes. We like to walk, and found that the location was fairly conveinient to everything except Nemo, Artis Zoo and the Botanical Gardens. There was a driver waiting for us upon arrival at the airport. The accomodations were on the second floor. The first set of stairs were very narrow, typical of those apartments. My Mother has bad knees, so she did have some trouble walking up them, and heavy luggage would be difficult. We were met by Sicco, who was fantastic and showed us everything we needed to know about the apartment, as well as dropping off an extra set of sheets so we could split the bed. The apartment was very nice and quiet, facing a small canal in front, and a small courtyard behind. The only inconvience was needing to buy paper towels and other necessities, and Americans should be aware that you will need to bring your own bags to the grocery store, or you will need to purchase them with your groceries. On our departure, the rental company was happy to arrange a driver to take us to the airport. Overall, it was a fantastic rental in a fantastic city, and I would highly recommend it.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At the property and starts from 15:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 19:00>>more info here
Owners usually pay someone to come and meet you outside of regular business hours. These are the fees that this owner charges for late check-in.
|19:00:00 ||05:00:00 ||35.00 |
: Checkout is usually before 11:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 30 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 30 days prior warning, 20% of of the deposit amount is refunded.
- Within 29 days: The cancellation of a confirmed booking within 29 days of the rental period entails the forfeiting of all payments made. The Client will also be liable for 25% of the total rental.
- Within 6 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking within 6 days of the arrival date, the Client will be liable for the whole rental rate.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due