This Amsterdam accomodation is 7 minute stroll to the city’s main rail terminal.. The Oosterdok is partly re-develloped, arising new buildings with great architectual value along the IJ river, naming the Amsterdam Library and Muziekgebouw aan 't IJ, home of the famous Jazz Venue Bimhuis. The area also boasts proximity to a number of important museums and tourist attractions including Nemo, the National Maritime Museum, Rembrandt House and the Scheepvaarthuis a high point of the Amsterdam School of Building. The Nieuwmarkt square, Waterloo square, Red light District and China Town are also little more than a stone’s throw away.
Floor ground floor
And also: Elevator, Canal view , Wi-Fi, Sofa bed, Iron and Ironing board, Hair-dryer
And also: Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Hob
Living room Amenities
TV without satellite
And also: Sofa bed, DVD
| |Bathroom 1:
Sleeping sofa, DVD player, Iron and ironing board, Oven, Grill, Hob, Fridge, Toaster, Coffee machine, Kettle, Bathrub, Shower, Hairdryer, No smoking
This Amsterdam accommodation is a recently developed 1-bedroom apartment with a spacious living area and open plan kitchen. Part of an old monument building overlooking Amsterdam’s historic Oosterdok port, the property offers easy access to Central Station.
This apartment in Amsterdam offers large windows has a spacious living area with a dining table to seat four, and a fully equipped kitchen. The large flat screen TV and inviting couch help make the lounge a great place to relax after a hard day exploring. Also a double sofa bed allows the apartment to sleep four comfortably. Your view is out over the famous water of the Oosterdok. The bedroom has two single beds, the bathroom including both a separate shower and a bathtub. A seperate toilet is also included in the apartment's hallway.
Check-In / Check-out Info
: Check-in for this property is At a nearby office and starts from 14:00. Please note that the owner of this property charges late check-in fees if you arrive after 22:00>>more info hereCheck-out Info
: Checkout is usually before 11:00 but you may be able to check-out later if no-one arrives that day. Please discuss this with the owner on arrival.
- More than 14 days: In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking with more than 14 days prior warning, 100% of of the deposit amount is non refundable.
- Within 14 days: Less than 14 days prior to arrival: 50% of the total accommodation cost will be charged.
- Within 24 hours: Less than 24 hours prior to arrival or cancellation without prior notice "no-show": 100% of the total accommodation cost will be charged.
- If the client abandons the property, he loses all rights to any eventual refund or rebate.
- If there's a "no-show" without the client giving prior warning to Holiday Velvet , the client is liable for 100% of the total booking amount.
- Should you need to cancel the reservation due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, airline cancellation, ill health etc, the same cancellation conditions as stated here apply.
- Prices advertised for this accommodation are shown when you make an availability search
- Prices are inclusive of: taxes, electricity, hot water, gas, towels, clean linen and the final cleaning fee
- Utilities are sometimes charged separately and charged on consumption, details will be listed as a cost if applicable
- if a security deposit is required, it will be listed when you make an availability search
- payment process and method is listed before any payment is due